The next one-day workshop on HIV and STIs takes place on Thursday 5th October 2017.
This popular one-day training aims to provide participants with basic up-to-date and relevant information on HIV and sexually transmitted infections (STIs), including transmission, prevention, testing and treatment.
Who is the training for?
The training will be beneficial to professionals across a range of sectors who work with service users who may be at risk of HIV, STIs and poorer sexual health outcomes, such as youth projects and organisations, LGBT organisations, education centres, drugs-related projects, housing/homeless projects, and organisations working with migrant communities and asylum seekers/refugees.
Training Programme Content:
- Overview of HIV.
- HIV Statistics.
- HIV: transmission, prevention, testing and treatment.
- STI Statistics.
- STIs: transmission, prevention, testing and treatment.
- Condoms and Safer Sex.
- HIV and STI services and resources.
Length of Training:
This is a full-day training programme, approx. 6½ to 7 hours in duration.
Book this training:
- Organisation Bookings: Organisations can request this training when there is a number of staff to be trained. A maximum of 14 participants applies.
Contact us for further details and costs – email email@example.com.
Request this training for your organisation.
- Calendar of Training: This training programme is included in our annual calendar of training to cater for individual bookings. Check our Calendar of Training for scheduled dates.