Man2Man.ie is a national HIV Prevention and Sexual Health Awareness programme targeting men who have sex with men (MSM) in Ireland. This is a joint Gay Health Network (GHN) and HSE initiative.
The Man2Man.ie programme is supported by funding from the HSE Sexual Health and Crisis Pregnancy Programme and the MAC AIDS Fund.
The programme primarily consists of:
- A dedicated website (Man2Man.ie) providing information for MSM on HIV, STIs, free testing information and where to access free condoms.
- A social media campaign promoting key messages on HIV and STI prevention, testing and condom use.
- Delivery of Personal Development Courses for MSM (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The Luv Bugs STI Prevention Project.
- Providing access to free condoms and lube in social venues and through outreach services.