This popular half-day training aims to provide participants with basic up-to-date and relevant information on Hepatitis A, B, and C, including transmission, prevention, testing and treatment.
Who is the training for?
The training will be beneficial to people across a range of sectors who work with service users that may be living with, or at risk of, hepatitis, such as drugs-related projects, housing/homeless projects, LGBT organisations, health and social care settings, and organisations working with migrant communities and asylum seekers/refugees.
Training Programme Content:
- Overview of Hepatitis.
- Hepatitis Statistics and Trends in Ireland.
- Hepatitis A: transmission, prevention, testing and treatment.
- Hepatitis B: transmission, prevention, testing and treatment.
- Hepatitis C: transmission, prevention, testing and treatment.
- Hepatitis and HIV co-infection.
- Managing Hepatitis.
- Services and Resources.
Length of Training:
This is a half-day training programme, approximately 3 hours in duration.
CPD Credits: A certificate of attendance detailing the number of hours training completed is provided to each participant. This will enable you to apply for your own CPD credits with your accrediting associations and organisations.
Book this training:
- Organisation Bookings: Organisations can request this training when there is a number of staff to be trained. A maximum of 15 participants applies. Contact us for further details and costs – email firstname.lastname@example.org.