We are seeking to recruit an Office Manager on a 4 day week to work directly to the Executive Director. Salary equivalent to HSE Grade V (Clerical) pro rata. Based in Dublin, this is an exciting opportunity at a time of development for the organisation, in this our 30th anniversary year.
The main responsibilities of this position are:
- Management of all aspects of the organisations finances, overseeing payments, invoicing, banking, accounting and payroll.
- Management of the Administration team.
- Management of building and office facilities, including maintenance.
- Management of databases, filing systems and all IT functions, including website.
- Ensuring all policies and procedures are relevant and up-to-date.
- Preparation of reports and proposals as required by the Executive Director.
- Please see full job description and person specification for full details.
Applicants should have:
- Minimum three years’ experience at supervisory level in finances, administration and staff management.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- A knowledge and understanding of the voluntary sector.
- Ability to work effectively and co-operatively as part of a management team.
Please send your CV clearly addressing the requirements of the job description and the person specification together with a cover letter no later than 5.00pm on Thursday 9th March to: Niall Mulligan, Executive Director, HIV Ireland, 70 Eccles Street, Dublin, DO7 A977 or by email to email@example.com
Shortlisting will apply and interviews are planned for the week of 13th March 2017.