This is a free service provided to organisations offering access to a range of HIV and sexual health-related educational leaflets and booklets, and condom and lube packs, to promote and educate about HIV and STI prevention and safer sex practices.
Organisations accessing this service include third-level colleges, youth organisations, health service providers, homeless services, LGBT organisations, drug and alcohol services, migrant services, services for sex workers, and many more.
How to use the Free Resources Service (Guidelines and Ts&Cs):
- Download the Resource Request Form and email the completed form to email@example.com
- All requests are subject to the availability of resources.
- Currently, all resource requests will be posted out to organisations. Please provide a postal address on the form for this purpose. We endeavour to post orders within 5 working days of receiving the order.
- The maximum quantities are ‘per order’. Organisations are welcome to submit additional orders when resources have been depleted.
- Red ribbons are only available free of charge for fundraising initiatives supporting the work of HIV Ireland.
- Condom and lube sachets must remain intact in any branded packaging they are received in and distributed in the packaging. By submitting the request and receiving our condom packs, organisations agree to adhere to this.
- All our resources are available to view and download on our website, including resources that are no longer available in print.
- Information about the availability of free HIV, hepatitis and STI testing services around Ireland is available on our online Testing Locator Map.
- More sexual health and HIV publications are available at healthpromotion.ie.