HIV Ireland has been responding to the challenges that HIV presents across four decades. 2022 marks 40 years since the first reports of HIV and AIDS in Ireland in 1982.
Our support services for people living with HIV, those more vulnerable to acquiring HIV, and communities affected by HIV, are all free of charge.
You can support many of these services by sending a donation today.
- National HIV Peer Support Programme provided by volunteers
- Counselling services for people living with HIV
- Advocacy services for people living with HIV
- Free HIV testing services
- Free condoms services
- Education and training services
- Community outreach services
- Campaigning on social policy issues that impact on the quality of life of people living with HIV
- Community responses to emerging needs and trends
- Providing access to our National HIV Archive
- New research projects